Pool TitlePOOL - Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Program Instructor (Part-time)
Possible Future Vacancy – not in active recruitment at this time
Online applications only will be accepted – please no phone calls or emails. You will be contacted should a vacancy open and you be selected for an interview.
The successful candidate will:
• Teach face-to-face classes to include days, evenings, and weekends on campus.
• Teach online classes as needed by the Department.
• Incorporate latest instructional technologies & interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
• Provide clinical supervision to students in the Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Program.
• Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders. Currently licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in NC and two years of experience in direct patient care. Communication, both oral and written, and computer skills necessary. Must have begun or completed Hepatitis B immunization and remain current with all required immunizations. Must be current in CPR.
Applicants not meeting this minimum requirement will not be considered for this position.
Teaching experience at a community college or four-year college preferred. On-line teaching experience preferred.
Online instructors must provide documentation of online teaching experience.
Full or Part TimePart Time
The Fayetteville Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.