Pool TitlePOOL - Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Program Instructor (Part-time)
Possible Future Vacancy
Should a vacancy open and you be selected for an interview you will be contacted by the hiring department.
Online applications only will be accepted for this possible future vacancy.
The successful candidate will:
• Teach face-to-face classes to include days, evenings, and weekends on campus.
• Teach online classes as needed by the Department.
• Incorporate latest instructional technologies & interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
• Provide clinical supervision to students in the Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Program.
• Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders. Currently licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in NC and two years of experience in direct patient care. Communication, both oral and written, and computer skills necessary. Must have begun or completed Hepatitis B immunization and remain current with all required immunizations. Must be current in CPR.
Applicants not meeting this minimum requirement will not be considered for this position.
Teaching experience at a community college or four-year college preferred. On-line teaching experience preferred.
Online instructors must provide documentation of online teaching experience.
Full or Part TimePart Time
The Fayetteville Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.